- Light source 5 SMD LED
- Illuminance 125/250 firstname.lastname@example.org (step 1/2)
- LUMINOUS FLUX 75/150 lm (step 1/2)
- VIEWING ANGLE 120°/100°
- Operating time 14h/7h (step 1/2)
- Battery 3x1.5V Alkaline AAA
- INGRESS PROTECTION IP54
- IMPACT PROTECTION IK07
- Net weight 100g
- CRI > 80 CRI
- CCT 7000K
- Temperature -10 to +40 °C
- Impact resistance 1m
- Dimensions 70 x 35 x 40 mm
HEAD LITE AItem no. 03.5643
In almost every working situation it is convenient to have both hands free to carry out your work as efficient as possible. The HEAD LITE A is developed to provide you with such indispensable and supportive bright work light.
HEAD LITE A is compact designed and comfortable to wear. The headlamp features a black woven band (30 mm) with a soft built-in protection pad to avoid imprint on the forehead. Actually, after wearing it a few minutes you will stop noticing it altogether.
In spite of the small size, the light output has been improved and optimized for maximum performance, enabling the headlamp to illuminating your entire work area very efficiently.
The headlamp has a touchless sensor function making it easy to switch on/off the lamp by just waving your hand in front of the headlamp. In this way you can activate the lamp with thick gloves, and avoid touching the switch button with dirty hands. To avoid unintentional activation you have to activate the sensor with a dual movement.
If you want to save battery capacity you can easily turn on the lamp only when needed with the sensor function. It can also be an advantage to turn off the lamp to avoid dazzling colleagues near you.
5 benefits by HEAD LITE A
- Providing up to 150 lumen
- Sensor function with touchless on/off switch
- 2 light settings for maximized operating time
- Waterproof (IP54) to resist workshop environment
- High wear comfort with adjustable elastic headband
Content in the box:
HEAD LITE A, 3x1.5V Alkaline AAA, manual
Outer shipper carton box (24 pieces):
LWH: 35.5 x 27.5 x 28 cm
Gross weight: 5.5 kg