- Light source Ultra high CRI+ COB LED
- Illuminance 12000lux@50cm / 9000lux@50cm / 6000lux@50cm / 3000lux@50cm / 1200lux@50cm
- LUMINOUS FLUX 8000 lm@100% / 6000 lm@75% / 4000 lm@50% / 2000 lm@25% / 800 lm@10%
- VIEWING ANGLE 115º
- Operating time 1h-10h / Backup: 1h@10% / 800lm
- Charging time 1.5 (80% charged)
- Cable 5m 2x0.75mm² H05RN-F
- Operating voltage 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Battery 11.1V / 8000mAh (Li-ion) / Backup: 7.4V/1000mAh
- INGRESS PROTECTION IP67
- IMPACT PROTECTION IK07
- Net weight 3.6 kg
- CRI 96 CRI+
- CCT 2500K/3500K/4500K/5500K/6500k (5 levels)
- Temperature -10 ̊C to +40 ̊C
- Impact resistance 1 m
- Dimensions 305 x 240 x 125 mm
MULTIMATCH 8Item no. 03.5654
// AVAILABLE END JANUARY 2019 //
MULTIMATCH 8 is an outstanding and powerful rechargeable work light providing up to 8000 lumen for inspection of large surfaces during polishing, painting and cleaning operations as well as for colour matching.
The work light features the unique ALL DAYLIGHT function, providing you with the option to choose between 5 different colour temperatures. And the 5-step dimmer function makes it possible to adjust the light into five different levels depending on the job at hand.
The new SCANGRIP POWER SOLUTION provides you with unlimited availability to light. Easily you can insert a new fully charged battery and continue the work while another battery is charging. Or you can simply add the charger directly to the lamp to get power supply. The integrated battery backup function prevents you from being without light at any time.
// The design of the MULTIMATCH 8 is unique and covered by EU design patent RCD No . 5597010
With the BLUETOOTH lighting control app you are able to control and adjust both the light output and the colour temperatures, along with a range of other useful, wireless functions improving daily work efficiency.
// Lighting solutions for the painting industry
Being the most comprehensive and sophisticated of its kind in the world, the new generation SCANGRIP lights for the painting industry are made for colour matching, detailing and general paint work and are usable everywhere a painted surface needs inspection.
With our lighting solutions for the painting industry, we're making use of the CRI+ term defined as an average of all 15 R-values. This is the only correct definition of the CRI value to be used for accurate and reliable colour recognition.
Content in the box:
MULTIMATCH 8, SPS Battery 8Ah, SPS Charging System 85W, manual
LWH: 37 x 31.2 x 13 cm
Outer box containing 3 pcs:
LWH: 41 x 39 x 34.8 cm
Gross weight: 17.3 kg