- Light source COB LED
- Illuminance 800/1600 email@example.com (step 1/2)
- LUMINOUS FLUX 500/1000 lm (step 1/2)
- Operating time 5h/2,5h (step 1/2)
- Charging time 6h
- Cable 1m / Black standard cable / USB to mini DC
- Operating voltage 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Battery 3.7V/5200 mAh Li-ion
- INGRESS PROTECTION IP65
- Net weight 710g
- CRI > 80
- CCT 6000K
- Temperature -10 ̊C to +40 ̊C
- Dimensions 156x103x98 mm
STARItem no. 03.5620
The STAR is ergonomically designed to be used as a hand-held work light. But by extending the position of the handle, the lamp transforms itself to become a searchlight.
Due to the extremely powerful light output, STAR is also applicable for illumination of a larger working area, in spite of its small size compared to other floodlights. The handle is applicable for direct mounting on the SCANGRIP TRIPOD.
With its flexible handle the STAR can stand in different position to obtain the optimal lightning angle for a specific work task.
The handle is also clickable in fixed position to serve as a hook for suspension.
Using the powerful built-in magnet in the handle the STAR can be placed in flexible positions on any metallized surface.
Five benefits by STAR
- Extremely powerful illumination - up to 1000 lumen
- Rechargeable with up to 5h operation time
- Waterproof IP65
- Ergonomical design for a comfortable, firm grip
- Built-In power bank with USB outlet
// Please note, only item no. 03.5620 is delivered with a European charger. Other versions (03.5620xx) are delivered excl. charger.
// The design of STAR is unique and covered by EU design patent RCD No 3451038.
Content in the box:
STAR, charger**, USB cable, manual
** Please note, only item no. 03.5620 is delivered with a European charger. Other versions (03.5620xx) are delivered excl. charger.
LWH: 11 x 10.5 x 16.4 cm
Gross weight: 780g
Delievered in 4-colour table display (6 pcs):
LWH: 23.6 x 33.2 x 16.7 cm
Outer box containing (12 pcs):
LWH: 35.8 x 25.5 x 36.8 cm
Gross weight: 11.2 kg
Brilliant tool, handheld rechargeable torch/floodlight and magnetic, especially good for mechanics like me