- Light source 7 xSMD LEDs / Spot: High power LED
- Illuminance 425 firstname.lastname@example.org / Spot: 850 email@example.com
- LUMINOUS FLUX 200 lm / Spot: 75 lm
- Operating time 3h / Spot: 3h
- Charging time 3h
- Cable 1m / Black standard cable / USB to mini DC
- Operating voltage 100-240V / 50-60 Hz
- Battery 3.7V / 1800 mAh Li-ion
- INGRESS PROTECTION IP20
- Net weight 248 g
- CRI > 80 CRI
- CCT 5600-6500K / 5000-8300K (Main light / Spot light)
- Temperature -10° to +40°C
- Impact resistance 1 m
- Dimensions 260 x 61 x 43 mm
MAGItem no. 03.5400
The new MAG integrates work light and flashlight functionality in one and is now reintroduced in a new and modern design.
Using the latest high-performance LED technology, this enables the MAG work light to provide two times more light output than the first generation MAG does.
With three strong built-in magnetic holders and the two retractable suspension hooks, the MAG work light enable complete flexibility.
// The design of MAG is unique and covered by EU design patent RCD No 2954123. MAG is also protected by CN design patent No ZL201630333466.3 and CN Utility Model Patent No ZL201620770387.3
Moreover, the lamp head allows tilting up to 180 degrees.
The redesigned MAG work light offers great value in every working operation due to its outstanding light output in both spotlight and mainlight and it is rechargeable over USB.
Bottom line: MAG is made for efficient workshop operation.
// Please note, only item no. 03.5400 is delivered with a European charger. Other versions (03.5400xx) are delivered excl. charger.
Content in the box:
MAG, charger**, USB cable and manual
**Please note, only item no. 03.5400 is delivered with a European charger. Other versions (03.5400xx) are delivered excl. charger.
4-colour box with hanger:
LWH (without hanger): 27 x 6.5 x 6.8 cm
Gross weight: 380 g
Delivered in a 4-colour table
display containing (12 pcs):
LWH: 28 x 23.5 x 32 cm
Gross weight: 4.7 kg
Outer box containing (24 pcs):
LWH: 60 x 26 x 34 cm
Gross weight: 10.06 kg