- Light source 123 LEDs
- Illuminance 6000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- LUMINOUS FLUX 4000 lm
- Cable 5m / 3x1,5mm2 H07RN-F / 2 x outlet (Schuko)
- Operating voltage 100-240V AC / 50-60Hz
- INGRESS PROTECTION IP54
- IMPACT PROTECTION IK07
- Net weight 3.43kg
- CRI > 80
- CCT 6000K
- Temperature -10° to +40°C
- Dimensions 318 x 117 x 310 mm
VEGA LITE 4000Item no. 03.5453
VEGA LITE 4000 is a sturdy, lightweight LED floodlight for the professional user, which provides high quality illumination to a variety of indoor and outdoor areas.
With a great design, performance and durability, the new VEGA LITE 4000 offers a strong light output and high quality at an attractive price.
The floodlight comes with an integrated carrying handle and a stand for direct mounting of the lamp on the SCANGRIP TRIPOD.
Two built-in SCHUKO power outlets on the backside make it possible to add more lamps or other equipment without the use of extra cabling – quick and easy.
The powerful LEDs provide a diffused and pleasant, non-blinding, uniform work light, with a large dispersion.
Since the robust housing of the VEGA LITE 4000 is made of a highly shock-resistant plastic material, the VEGA lamp is perfect for a working environment. The VEGA LEDs do not produce heat, so there is no fire hazard when using the floodlight.
4 benefits by VEGA LITE 4000
- Powerful, diffused, non-blinding illumination
- Durable housing made of highly shockresistant plastic material
- Powerful illumination - up to 4000 lumen
- Minimum heat production compared to traditional halogen work lights
// The design of the VEGA LITE 4000 is unique and covered by EU design patent RCD No 2954123.
Content in the box:
VEGA LITE 4000, manual
LWK: 35.5 x 30.5 x 13 cm
Gross weight: 3900 g
Outer box containing 4 pcs:
LWH: 59 x 34 x 34.5 cm
Gross weight: 15.50 kg