- Light source COB LED
- Illuminance 1600/3200 firstname.lastname@example.org (Step 1/2)
- LUMINOUS FLUX 1000/2000 lm (Step 1/2)
- VIEWING ANGLE 110˚
- Cable 10m / 3x1.0mm2 H05RN-F with Schuko plug
- Operating voltage 100-240V AC / 50-60Hz
- INGRESS PROTECTION IP65
- IMPACT PROTECTION IK07
- Net weight 4 kg
- CRI 80
- CCT 5500-6500K
- Temperature -20° to +45°C
- Impact resistance 1m
- Dimensions 271 x 266 x 111 mm
NOVA-EXItem no. 03.5602
The new NOVA-EX explosion proof work light provides extremely bright illumination to hazardous area and is designed with the newest state-of-the-art LED technology for the professional user. The work light is equipped with a 10m cable perfect for places where there is access to permanent electricity.
The new COB (chip on board) LED technology provides a uniform and completely even illumination with a high CRI (colour rendering index) value close to daylight which is particularly effective as work lighting.
Depending on the work task in question you can choose between 2 light modes: 50% and 100%, respectively.
The body is made of diecasted aluminium and shockproof to endure even strong strokes and shocks.
The NOVA-EX exproof work light endures the rough, wet and dirty conditions of the professional working environment, and withstand even outdoor work in all kinds of weather conditions, as it is also waterproof (IP65).
By the integrated carrying handle it is convenient to carry the work light from one work place to the other. The flexible stand can be used as a hanger and to position the lamp in the desired angle.
5 benefits by NOVA-EX
- Extremely powerful work light with state-of the-art LED technology
- Endures the rough, wet and dirty conditions of the professional working environment
- Waterproof IP65
- Choose between 2 light modes: 50% and 100%
- Supplied with 10m cable with schuko plug, the work light is perfect for places where there is access to permanent electricity.
// The design of NOVA-EX is unique and covered by EU design patent RCD No 3451038. NOVA-EX is also protected by CN Utility Model Patent ZL201620157970.7
II 2G Ex db eb mb op is IIC T4 Gb
II 2D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db IP65
// NOVA-EX is approved and certified by TÜV SÜD according to the ATEX Directive no. 2014/34/EU effective from April 2016 and according to IECEx. See certificates below:
Content in the box:
NOVA-EX, manual and certificates
LWH: 28 x 12.2 x 28.2 cm
Gross weight: 4470 g
Outer box containing 3 pcs:
LWH: 39.5 x 30 x 31.5 cm
Gross weight: 15 kg