- Light source COB LED
- Illuminance 1200/2400 email@example.com (Step 1/2)
- LUMINOUS FLUX 750/1500 lumen (Step 1/2)
- VIEWING ANGLE 110˚
- Operating time 2h/4h (Step 1/2)
- Charging time 2h
- Cable 5m / 2x0.75mm² H05RN-F
- Operating voltage 100-240V AC - 50/60Hz
- Battery 19.2V / 1400mAh Li-iron phosphate
- INGRESS PROTECTION IP65
- IMPACT PROTECTION IK07
- Net weight 4.35 kg
- CRI > 80
- CCT 5500-6500K
- Temperature -20° to +45°C
- Impact resistance 1m
- Dimensions 271 x 266 x 123 mm
NOVA-EX RItem no. 03.5601
The new NOVA-EX R explosion proof work light provides extremely bright illumination to hazardous area and is designed with the newest state-of-the-art LED technology for the professional user. Moreover, it offers complete flexibility where there is no access to electricity.
The new COB (chip on board) LED technology provides a uniform and completely even illumination with a high CRI (Colour Rendering Index) value close to daylight which is particularly effective as work lighting.
Depending on the work task in question you can choose between 2 light modes: 50% and 100%, respectively.
The body is made of diecasted aluminium and shockproof to endure even strong strokes and shocks.
The NOVA-EX R exproof work light endures the rough, wet and dirty conditions of the professional working environment, and withstand even outdoor work in all kinds of weather conditions, as it is also waterproof (IP65).
By the integrated carrying handle it is convenient to carry the work light from one work place to the other.
The flexible stand can be used as a hanger and to position the lamp in the desired angle.
5 benefits by NOVA-EX R
- Extremely powerful work light with state-of the-art LED technology
- Rechargeable with up to 4h operation time
- Waterproof IP65
- Choose between 2 light modes: 50% and 100%
- Complete flexibility everywhere where there is no access to electricity
// The design of NOVA-EX R is unique and covered by EU design patent RCD No 3451038. NOVA-EX R is also protected by CN Utility Model Patent No ZL201620157968.X.
II 2G Ex db eb mb op is IIC T4 Gb
II 2D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db IP65
// NOVA-EX R is approved and certified by TÜV SÜD according to the ATEX Directive no. 2014/34/EU effective from April 2016 and according to IECEx.
Content in the box:
NOVA EX-R, charger, certificates and manual
LWH: 28 x 13 x 28.2 cm
Gross weight: 4100 g
Outer box containing 3 pcs
LWH: 41.5 x 30 x 31.5 cm
Gross weight: 14 kg