- Light source Ultra high CRI+ COB LED
- Illuminance 3500 email@example.com
- LUMINOUS FLUX 250-2500 lm
- Operating time 1-14h operating time
- Charging time 2h charging time
- Cable 5m / 2x0.75mm² H05RN-F (VDE approved) / SCHUKO
- Operating voltage 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Battery 11.1V / 4400mAh (Li-ion)
- INGRESS PROTECTION IP67
- IMPACT PROTECTION IK07
- Net weight 1.85 kg
- CRI 96 CRI+
- CCT 4500/6500k
- Temperature -10 ̊C to +40 ̊C
- Dimensions 235x83x233mm
MULTIMATCH 2Item no. 03.5447
The next generation MULTIMATCH 2 is a part of a completely new concept of specialized work light solutions designed for the detailing and paint industry.
MULTIMATCH 2 is ideal for inspection of large surfaces during polishing, painting and cleaning operations as well as for colour match. Designed with our DUAL SYSTEM, the work light can be used both with a cable connection and with battery without cable connection, depending on the work task at hand. This gives you ultimate flexibility and unlimited application possibilities.
The new 5-step dimmer function makes it possible to adjust the light into five different levels. The MULTIMATCH 2 is also supplied with a user-friendly display showing both battery capacity and the remaining operating time.
The body is made of diecast aluminium which makes it extremely sturdy and shockproof to endure even heavy strokes and shocks. At the same time it is dust and waterproof, IP67. Supplied with a solvent resistant glass lens.
With the new integrated carrying handle, it is convenient to hand carry the lamp. The flexible stand can be used as a hanger and to position the lamp in the desired lighting angle.
// SCANGRIP DETAILING concept
The new detailing range features a 2 COLOUR LIGHT function, providing you with the option to choose between 2 different colour temperatures depending on the type of job at hand:
- The WARM LIGHT (4500K) option is especially useful for bright surfaces
- The COLD LIGHT (6500K) option is ideal for dark coloured surfaces
With our new DETAILING concept, we're also introducing the CRI+ term defined as an average of all 15 R-values. This is the only correct definition of the CRI value to be used for accurate and reliable colour recognition.
// The design of the MULTIMATCH 2 is unique and covered by EU design patent RCD No 2954123. MULTIMATCH 2 is also protected by CN design patent No ZL201530374560.9.
- (EN) MULTIMATCH 2 Productsheet 203.9 KB
- (DK) MULTIMATCH 2 Productsheet 204.2 KB
- (ALL LANG.) MULTIMATCH 2 USER MANUAL 854.3 KB
- (EN) MULTIMATCH 2 CE-Declaration of Conformity 495.9 KB
- (PICS) MULTIMATCH 2 ENERGY LABELS 4.0 MB
- (EN) DETAILING AND COLOUR MATCH BROCHURE 3.2 MB
- (EN) SCANGRIP PRICELIST 11.5 MB
Content in the box:
MULTIMATCH 2, cable, manual
LWH: 24 x 9 x 24 cm
Outer box containing 4 pcs:
LWH: 26 x 40 x 26 cm
Gross weight: 10.73 kg
Very pleased with the performance from the latest multimatch 2 detailing light!